Dropship Term of Service
DROPSHIP TERMS OF SERVICE
Pointed to HudJannah Automated Dropship Programme (HADP)
- By signing up to be a dropshipper in the HudJannah Automated Dropship Programme (HADP) you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
- HudJannah reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current HADP, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the HADP after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
- Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account and for forfeiture of any outstanding commission payments earned during the violation.
- You agree to use the HADP at your own risk.
- You must be 18 years or older to be part of HADP.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, Mykad Number (to make sure you are Malaysian), a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. HudJannah cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one account.
- You may not use the HADP for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You may not use the HADP to earn money by being scammer seller, cheat your customer and pointing responsibility to Hudjannah. Legal action will be taken if the scammer activity is detected.
- You are not allowed to spam by sending emails to people who do not know you for the purpose of promoting Hudjannah products. Legal action will be taken if the spam activity is detected.
- Once you have signed up for the HADP, you will be assigned to access our product listing by discounted price shown. You are permitted to use our automated dropship programme by select and sync our product listing to your Shopee account.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE THE IMPORTANT DON'TS
- DO NOT MIX the hudjannah's products with other supplier product in one Shopee shop.
- DO NOT ON Vacation Mode once you've synced HudJannah's products with your Shopee Shop.
- DO NOT CHANGE The Shipping Channel that has been automated setup by HudJannah Automated System.
- DO NOT SET The Shipping Discount or Bundle Promotion at your Shopee Shop.
- We may change the product photos, descriptions, prices or any related to our product listing without notice.
Confirmation of Payment to Hudjannah
- Hudjannah will arrange the packing and shipment for your order (or behalf your customer) when we confirmed the full payment from every dropshipper. We won't do any delivery if the payment is still pending.
- Any problems that occur between you and your customer regarding product that are failed to deliver cause of we do not receive payment is at your own responsibility.
- For sale at Shopee, you have to make sure the airways bills' created is taken action by you. We reserve the right to claim Poslaju's bill if we can't pull the Shopee Airways bills that cause by your overlooked matter.
Identifying yourself as a HudJannah Dropshipper
You may not issue any press release with respect to this Agreement or your participation in the HADP; such action may result in your termination from the HADP. In addition, you may not in any manner misrepresent or embellish the relationship between us and you, say you develop our products, say you are part of HudJannah or express or imply any relationship or affiliation between us and you or any other person or entity except as expressly permitted by this Agreement (including by expressing or implying that we support, sponsor, endorse, or contribute money to any charity or other cause).
We reserve the right to charge a fee for participation in this program at any time according to need. However, we will not charge a fee for the past participating entries as each entry is subject to the current terms.
Please do not mix hudjannah's products and your own products into the same Shopee account.
Do not enable Vacation Mode for your Shop that have synced with HudJannah.
- Customers who buy products through HADP will be deemed to be your customers.
- Accordingly, all of our rules, policies, and operating procedures concerning customer orders, customer service, and product sales will apply to those customers, but you are responsible as a seller who make dealing with them by not disclosing our information to them.
- We may change our policies and operating procedures at any time. For example, we will determine the prices to be charged for products sold under HADP in accordance with our own pricing policies.
- You may use our retail prices as your markup prices, and discounted prices that given to you as wholesale price that you deserved by being our dropshipper.
- Product prices and availability may vary from time to time.
If you sell our products at your own e-commerce site, you will be solely responsible for the development, operation, and maintenance of your e-commerce site and for all materials that appear on your e-commerce site. For example, you will be solely responsible for:
- The technical operation of your site and all related equipment.
- Ensuring the display of Special Links on your site does not violate any agreement between you and any third party (including without limitation any restrictions or requirements placed on you by a third party that hosts your site).
- The accuracy, truth, and appropriateness of materials posted on your site (including, among other things, all Product-related materials and any information you include within or associate with Special Links).
- Ensuring that materials posted on your site do not violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party (including, for example, copyrights, trademarks, privacy, or other personal or proprietary rights).
- Ensuring that materials posted on your site are not libelous or otherwise illegal
Compliance with Laws
As a condition to your participation in the HADP, you agree that while you are a HADP participant you will comply with all laws, ordinances, rules, regulations, orders, licenses, permits, judgments, decisions or other requirements of any governmental authority that has jurisdiction over you, whether those laws, etc. are now in effect or later come into effect during the time you are a HADP participant. Without limiting the foregoing obligation, you agree that as a condition of your participation in the HADP you will comply with all applicable laws (federal, state or otherwise) that govern marketing email, including without limitation, the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 and all other anti-spam laws.
Term of the Agreement and Program
The term of this Agreement will begin upon our acceptance of your HADP application and will end when terminated by either party. Either you or we may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause, by giving the other party written notice of termination. Upon the termination of this Agreement for any reason, you will immediately cease use of, and remove from your site, all links to https://hudjannah.my, and all of our trademarks, trade dress, and logos, and all other materials provided by or on behalf of us to you pursuant hereto or in connection with the HADP. HudJannah reserves the right to end the HADP at any time. Upon HADP termination, HudJannah will responsible to any shipment that have confirmed payment but still not success delivery.
HudJannah, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the HADP, or any other HudJannah service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all potential or to-be-paid commissions in your Account if they were earned through fraudulent, illegal, or overly aggressive, questionable sales or marketing methods. HudJannah reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Relationship of Parties
You and we are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the parties. You will have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf. You will not make any statement, whether on your site or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict anything in this Section.
Limitations of Liability
We will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages (or any loss of revenue, profits, or data) arising in connection with this Agreement or the HADP, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the HADP or any products sold through the HADP (including, without limitation, warranties of fitness, merchant-ability, non-infringement, or any implied warranties arising out of a course of performance, dealing, or trade usage). In addition, we make no representation that the operation of the HudJannah will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WE MAY AT ANY TIME (DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY) SOLICIT YOUR CUSTOMER ORDERS ON TERMS THAT MAY DIFFER FROM THOSE CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT OR OPERATE WEB SITES THAT ARE SIMILAR TO OR COMPETE WITH YOUR WEB SITE. YOU HAVE INDEPENDENTLY EVALUATED THE DESIRABILITY OF PARTICIPATING IN THE PROGRAM AND ARE NOT RELYING ON ANY REPRESENTATION, GUARANTEE, OR STATEMENT OTHER THAN AS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT.
Any dispute relating in any way to this Agreement (including any actual or alleged breach hereof), any transactions or activities under this Agreement or your relationship with us or any of our affiliates shall be submitted to confidential arbitration, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate our intellectual property rights, we may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court (and you consent to non-exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts) or any other court of competent jurisdiction. Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator’s award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
This Agreement will be governed by the laws of Malaysian Government, without reference to rules governing choice of laws. You may not assign this Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise, without our prior written consent. Subject to that restriction, this Agreement will be binding on, inure to the benefit of, and be enforceable against the parties and their respective successors and assigns. Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement.
The failure of HudJannah to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and HudJannah and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and HudJannah (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).